Sunday, March 7, 2010

Wedding Photos Part I

We are patiently awaiting the arrival of our wedding album and enlargements. Edward and I were so happy with our photographer, as we think she did a fantastic job! Her name is Kelly Jankowski and her company is Captured Moments by Kelly. She is located in Hamburg and I met her at a bridal show my mom and I went to at Salvatore's back in the beginning stages of our wedding planning. I instantly fell in love with her laid back, outgoing personality. She made the day incredibly easy and enjoyable...and we now have amazing memories, too. It was so hard to decide what 90 pictures (out of 716) we wanted for our album, so I thought I would post some. However, I have to do it in parts because there are too many good ones to choose from! Since I didn't get to put all of my favorites in the album I thought this would be a great way to share them! Today's are family shots from before the ceremony. After this I'll post the ones from the ceremony, Forest Lawn, and the reception...








No comments:

Post a Comment