Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Random Thoughts

1. Did you know that the club level at HSBC Arena has its own bathroom, bar, vendors and servers that come right to your seat to take your order? Who knew??? I sat there for the first time because of tickets that my father-in-law won and got to experience all of this first hand. Edward and I are usually in the 300 level where our season tickets are. The people are spoiled in this part of the arena....they don't even have to mix with the common folk ticket holders. Oh yeah...Pominville is my favorite Buffalo Sabre.

2. The holiday season is upon us! I am really looking forward to Thanksgiving and all the happenings ahead of us. For those of you joining us for Thanksgiving, we have a small way of showing you how grateful we are. We also have a fun Turkey Day game to play with a prize going to the winner!

3. Going to Grove City for the first time for some holiday shopping this weekend! Road trip + shopping = my favorite things. Trying to sort out who we need to buy gifts for and what we're getting them.

4. I'm finally reading the second Twilight book. Yes I know, I'm a few years behind. Better late than never.

5. Walking Dead on AMC is a new show Edward and I started watching recently. It's about zombies and keeps my heart racing throughout the entire hour.

6. Still going strong in a suicide football pool. Six weeks to go and the big jackpot could be mine. 345 people already eliminated, 47 (including me) with one loss, and 12 undefeated. Don't want to get my hopes up, but it would be freakin' sweet to win! And I also need to make note that the two Przylucki men (football experts) were out weeks ago.
7. (Christine-this one's for you) This guy was king of the playground while visiting. When did he and his sister get so big? Can't wait to spend the weekend baby sitting the kiddos in a few!

8. Both of these photos were taken with my iPhone. Pretty sweet camera for a phone.


1 comment: