Monday, December 20, 2010

The uglier the sweater, the better the party!



I knew going to an ugly Christmas sweater party was guaranteed to produce an entertaining night...and it sure did! Nothing says holiday cheer like Santas, snowmen, trees, gifts and bells in applique, yarn and sequins. Especially if the ensemble plays music...and oh did my sweater play music! The party was about more that just the ugly Christmas sweaters. It was about spending time with my old work crew that I love, laughing all night long and making fantastic memories!

Edward and I scored these awesome Christmas sweaters from his mom. Can you believe she owns both of these holiday gems?!? Let me just make it clear that the rest of her wardrobe is MUCH more fashionable than this. I don't want you thinking she wears things like this on a regular basis. Thanks again for these beadazzled beauties Dale!

No comments:

Post a Comment