Tuesday, February 8, 2011

#8 Chamois

For Christmas, my sister got me the Chamois fitted sheet and pillowcases from Pottery Barn Kids. Yes, that's right - technically these are kids sheets, but they're available for a queen sized bed (and come on, how many kids do you know that have queen size beds???). You see, my niece Lilah got a set of these when she got her big girl bed and the first time I felt them, I immediately wanted my own. They are the softest sheets ever, made out of a minky fabric. As an added bonus, the Chamois is much warmer to slide into in the winter than regular sheets, meaning you don't get that cold shock when you first get into bed. I love how soft and oh-so-snuggly they are... I could stay in bed all day!

I see another set of these in my future:)

1 comment:

  1. What?! Chamois sheets?! Hmmm, I'm intrigued. I might have to just take a trip to pbkids.

    ReplyDelete