Sunday, October 16, 2011

Bb is for Boy....Baby Shower

I had a fantastic baby shower!!! Everything was perfect!!! I went with a vintage school theme. There were little touches of letters, flash cards and nursery rhymes scattered throughout the room.
It was great to visit with everyone who took the time to come to my shower. Thank you, thank you, thank you. We were blessed with so many wonderful gifts...I can't believe how generous our family and friends were. There are many things a new baby needs, and now that we have these important items we can cross them off our wish-list. Our house will never be the same again. It's filled with baby gear, baby toys, baby supplies and baby outfits. Now all we need is the baby!
Even Edward got to open a present. I got him his very own diaper bag. When I was registering he told me if he was going to have to go out in public with a diaper bag, he wanted to pick out his own "manly bag." We'll he had his heart set on the skull & cross bones one...and as you can see, he loves it!

No comments:

Post a Comment