Here I am putting together my new lawn hose caddy... and I thought I'd get a break from yard work on Father's Day!
Henry enjoying a beautiful day.
His first time EVER in a big pool... and LOVING IT!!!
Happy Father's Day!
Thanks for helping me open my present, buddy!
Ed here: It was only my first one, but this was the best Father's Day ever. Henry kept it down in the morning so I could "sleep in" until 7am, he and Amanda got me great presents (a mug with his picture on it, a couple of tools I needed - every guy needs a good pair of vice grips - and a new lawn hose caddy you can see me assembling above) and we had some quality family time in the morning.
That afternoon, we went over to the Watson's house to celebrate with Amanda's family and for the first time ever, Henry went for a swim in the big pool! I'm afraid we have a pool rat on our hands now; after some initial uneasiness (the water WAS a little cold) he was having the time of his life. We practiced his floating, took him for fast spins around the pool in his float and even dunked him in and out of the water pretty fast... which really got him giggling. We had a delicious dinner, opened a few more gifts and eventually called it a night.
All in all, it was the PERFECT Father's Day... thanks Amanda and Henry, I love you!
That afternoon, we went over to the Watson's house to celebrate with Amanda's family and for the first time ever, Henry went for a swim in the big pool! I'm afraid we have a pool rat on our hands now; after some initial uneasiness (the water WAS a little cold) he was having the time of his life. We practiced his floating, took him for fast spins around the pool in his float and even dunked him in and out of the water pretty fast... which really got him giggling. We had a delicious dinner, opened a few more gifts and eventually called it a night.
All in all, it was the PERFECT Father's Day... thanks Amanda and Henry, I love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment