Edward and I had the best Christmas! Henry made it so wonderful! I know I probably should have said that last year (or maybe I did) considering it was Henry's first Christmas, but at that time Henry was only one month old, he had no stinkin clue what was going on, Edward and I wear in newborn survival mode and running off of little sleep. Even though Henry really still didn't know what was going on this year, I think he sort of knew it was a special day. Here's a bunch of pictures from our day:
------------------------------------------------
Christmas morning was so magical with a baby! We kicked off the morning by checking to see if Santa ate the cookies and drank the milk that we left out on Christmas Eve and then we dove right into gifts! There was nothing more fun then watching Henry notice the presents under the tree... pointing at them and talking in his gibberish (probably saying, "Holy cow Mommy, Santa came!") Henry was a huge fan of the kitchen set Santa brought him. He loved the food and utensils. His cleaning set was also a big hit. I was obviously the happiest momma in the world watching his eyes light up at all of his new things. He's such a happy baby and we love him more than words can express.
------------------------------------------------
After opening gifts at our house we headed over to my parents' house in our jammies for some more present opening and brunch. Henry ate another huge breakfast (after already eating at our house and having a cinnamon bun when we first got there). We enjoyed relaxing, took our time opening gifts and Henry played with his new toys.
------------------------------------------------
At dinner time we went to my Aunt Karen's house. Henry at this point was pretty much done with Christmas. He was a tired boy from all of the festivities over the last two days. He was a trooper though and let us stick around just long enough to play our annual gift exchange game and rock his Christmas light jammies!
No comments:
Post a Comment