I love that Edward was surprised by my gifts. I went "techie" on him and got him a new iPhone case and new headphones for the iPod that he listens to at work. He also got new clippers (the REALLY good ones) and a barber cape. For those of you who don't know I buzz Edward's head almost weekly. It's really classy... Edward sits on a bucket in the garage or in the basement (during the cold winter months) with an old towel wrapped around him. So now we have the professional clippers and a cape for our hair sessions. Haha!
We did things a little crazy and sang Happy Birthday and had cupcakes before dinner so that Henry could participate before going to bed. Thanks to grammie and papa who watched Henry (who still wasn't felling great) so we could go out to dinner at Edward's favorite restaurant, Blue Monk, and get a few drinks. Happy, Happy Birthday Edward!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment