Sunday, May 12, 2013

Mother's Day






Happy Momma's Day to all!!!  The Przylucki house was a little tired (to say the least) this Mother's Day... Henry was up all night crying and he couldn't stay asleep.  His molars are coming in and they are the WORST!  It was awful seeing him cringe and squeal in pain.  My poor baby couldn't even lay down because of those nasty teeth. He finally fell asleep laying on my chest and that's where he stayed the rest of the night (or what little was left of it).  My vision of sleeping in and relaxing went out the door with a fussy baby who only wanted to be held.  Oh well, I guess that's motherhood for you.  We did have Edward's parents for brunch at our house and got to enjoy some playtime outside.

Motherhood is like nothing I could have ever imagined.  It is the most difficult and also the most amazing thing.  It is longing for sleep some days, only to miss him once he is away from me.  It is frustration completely forgotten by a smile.  It is the most love that I ever thought possible. Being a mom has been the most incredible gift, and one that I cherish more than anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment