Friday, June 21, 2013

Miss Marji

Henry has spent the last year and half home with a terrific nanny while Edward and I were working.  We were so blessed to have Maji!  She was more than we ever expected.  Over time, she wasn't just a nanny to Henry, but a great friend to us and part of our family.  I can honestly say she genuinely loved Henry and that made me so happy! They spent countless hours outside, played with toys all over the house, snuggled together when he was sad, had daily dance parties in the living room and read book after book.  
Unfortunately circumstances won't work out for her to come back in the Fall.  We didn't want to look for someone else to come to our house because we had such a great experience with Marji.  Yes, I know there are probably many wonderful nannies out there that we could probably find, but I just don't want to replace her.  They just won't be Marji, so instead Henry will be starting daycare.  
She texted me these photo collages on her last day with Henry and I was tearing up looking at them.  I forgot that Henry was such a little baby when he first meet Miss Marji.  She filled out daily log sheets for us and always wrote the sweetest note at the bottom everyday.  I have saved EVERY single one of them and cannot wait to show Henry them when he is older!




Marji gifted Henry a Mickey Mouse chair for outside and some cool cars that make noise. 
The best picture I could get of the two of them on their last day together. 

No comments:

Post a Comment