Thursday, October 29, 2009

Cake No More

The thought of saving the top layer of our wedding cake for a year and having to eat it on our 1st anniversary was kind of nasty. Instead we decided to eat it all up now. My parents were quick to come over with ice cream and enjoy some more delicious cake. It is now Thursday and all the cake is GONE!!!

5 comments:

  1. YUMMY. You know how I feel about freezer burn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for having us over for the delicious cake. I think this should be a new wedding tradition. Who wants to eat a year old cake anyway? Then again, I don't know how many people have the same love affair with cake that we all do!!! Love you all

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great wedding! You and Ed make are very special and have many years ahead of you. Enjoy each one because time flys. Love you both, hugs and kisses. Love, Aunt Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your cake looks beautiful!! Good call on eating it now!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a delicious cake it was! And NO fruit in it, right Amanda?! :)

    ReplyDelete