Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Starting the Blog

I have been inspired by my sister to start my own blog. Over the last year she has shared her family's story and we have followed their every move. Since Edward and I are anti-Facebook and we still don't understand the purpose of Twittering (Tweeting?), we decided this would be a great way to share our story with friends and family around the country... and world.

We are so excited to be married and look forward to the memories our first year of marriage is sure to bring.

1 comment:

  1. Yipee Yeah!!!! I am so glad to hear this. It will make it seem like you both are right next door. Congrats to you both and can't wait to venture through the next year with you as newlyweds. I guarantee that you will be hooked on blogging. I will list your blog on mine with permission of course.

    ReplyDelete