Thursday, February 4, 2010


#4 Chanel Coco Mademoiselle

I am in love with my new perfume from Sephora. I had been wearing Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue for some time now, and since the bottle was empty it was the perfect opportunity to try a new scent. I think I stood in front of the perfume wall at Sephora for an hour with 10 different scent sticks in my hand before I decided on this one.

I go through perfume like water. I inherited this trait from my dad. My mom would always ask us if we drank our perfume/cologne. "I've had the same bottle of perfume for years," she would say. My dad and I, on the other hand, would need a new one every few months. Hey, we like to smell good! Needless to say, I've tried a lot of different perfumes. Other favorite scents of mine - besides the two mentioned above - are Marc Jacobs and Dior J'adore.

No comments:

Post a Comment