Summer is here!!! In the words of my father, "The days are only gonna get shorter..." Because our summer season is so short here in Buffalo, I feel like we have to make the most of it and do as much as possible before the snow starts falling. Every summer Edward and I make a list. It's a list of all the things we want to do and the restaurants we want to patronize. Whether or not we will actually get to all of them, the process of making the list and talking about it is the most exciting part. Today being the first day of summer, here is our Summer 2010 List (in no particular order):
Summer Fun:
1. Jet boat tour
2. Fort Niagara
3. Southern Tier Brewery
4. Utica day trip
5. Hike at Hunter's Creek & Emery Park
6. Picnic somewhere
7. Flea Market
8. Antique World
9. Beach
10. Mariana walk
11. Fruit picking
Restaurants:
1. Taffy's
2. Kuni's
3. Merge
4. Prime 490
5. Taste of Thai
6. Sterling Place
7. Nick Charlap's
8. George's
It's summertime...
Ok I love the restaurants #1 and 5. Oh and 8 too!!!
ReplyDelete