Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Pet Peeves


One of Edward's pet peeves...my shoes all over the mud room. I think I've had close to ten pairs in there at times. I know it's time to bring them up to my closet when he arranges them neatly paired up in a row. It's his little hint without actually telling me to do it.


He also doesn't like when things are all over the house and not in their proper spots. I am the queen of leaving things around (bags, mail, newspaper, laundry). We haven't had our dinning room table in over a week because the 4th of July party stuff is still all out. I think I will "tidy up" today.

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh the dining room table. Otherwise known as the place to put things when you don't know where else to put them. Glad I am not the only one :)

    ReplyDelete