Monday, September 24, 2012

10 Months



Dear Henry,
Happy Fall!  You turned 10 months old on the first official day of Fall. Mommy and daddy look forward to doing lots of fun Fall things with you since it is our favorite season.

We are so proud of all you've worked hard for this month: going from the crawling position to sitting; pulling yourself up on your dinosaur, music table and bottom stair; clapping, waving bye bye while saying "buh buh"; and sprouting four top teeth.  Teething has been rough for you once again with a fever, runny nose and sleepless nights.  We feel so bad for you, but you've been a trooper and did your best to get through it.  

You continue to be a champion eater!  You've been trying lots of new table foods and are liking almost all of them.  You're still a good sleeper and napper.  My only wish is that you'd sleep in until at least 7, but I guess I can't complain too much since you sleep through the night and take two naps a day.  You are an all around good baby.  We hope you stay this way!  

Now that I'm back to school, our precious time together in the morning and at night, and on the weekends is greatly treasured.  I wish I could bottle up this time with you and save it for always.  Being with you is such a gift. 

We love you forever!

Love, 
Mommy & Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment