 |
| First day of school 2012 |
Well... it's back to school I go. Back to hurrying to get out the door on time in the morning and the "after work hustle" of playtime, dinner, cleanup, bath, bottle, and bed at night. I've been missing my little man like crazy, but he is in good hands with the same sitter again and Grammie one day a week. It took us a few days to get back into the routine of things; Henry cried the first few mornings and had a few sad moments throughout the day. I guess it was expected after spending the whole summer with his momma. Which, I have to say was the best summer ever! Was it like my summer vacations used to be??? Let's just say there was a lot less sleeping in and floating in the pool. But on the other hand, I got to play all day with my baby and see him develop so much... definitely the next best thing.
Nothing tops when I come home from school and see Henry's face light up and him grinning ear to ear! Makes coming home the best part of my day!
No comments:
Post a Comment