If you remember, last year we had an old Cookie Monster cookie jar at Henry's milk and cookies 1st birthday party. This year we were able to scoop up two more gems of Edward's. I loved having these special pieces for the party and now as a part of Henry's room!
This fire truck painting was from Edward's room when he was a little boy. My mother-in-law gave it to us after she found out that we were having a fire truck party for Henry. I spray painted the frame oil-rubbed bronze (to make the shiny silver frame a little less 80s looking... haha) and it now hangs in Henry's bedroom. It looks perfect in there :-).
This was also Edward's Fisher-Price fire truck from back in the day. I love the little bell sound it makes when you pull it. "Daddy's truck," as Henry says, sits on the shelf in his room along with the other vintage FP toys on display.
No comments:
Post a Comment