Wednesday, November 11, 2009

DAY OFF???

Edward and I were fortunate to have today of from work in observance of Veteran's Day. We were looking forward to a day of sleeping in and relaxing... when the phone rang at 9 AM. It was my dad, ready to come over and help Ed with a full day of house projects! Now that we are home owners, we are quickly finding out the joy of always having things to do around the house. With us not having all the necessary tools/equipment yet, it is great to have my dad close by to come over with his tools and teach Ed his "master home improvement skills."

Today's jobs included:
1. Snake bathroom sink
2. Drill bin organizer to wall in basement
3. Take down old hooks in mud room
4. Finish cleaning gutters
5. Cut apart work bench in garage and wood behind garage

It was a very productive day. And you ask, what did I do? Stayed in my pajamas all day, kept an eye on the boys, and made them sandwiches for lunch. I was busy.

2 comments:

  1. It is very difficult to home projects :) I hope you didn't do too much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds productive to me. You are the master organizer when are you coming over to help me out!

    ReplyDelete