Sunday, December 20, 2009

Christmas Movies

If you read the previous post you know that we watched movies all day. These are a few of my Christmas favorites. Two of them were on TV on Saturday.

Saw this for the first time yesterday and it is now a favorite...super cute romantic comedy. And Jude Law...enough said.
Edward and I purchased this DVD on our first Christmas together and it is now a tradition that we watch it every holiday season. "I feel it in my fingers, I feel it in my toes..."

Classic family favorite. I have been watching this movie since I was little. We would watch it every Thanksgiving together and just all laugh because we ARE the Griswolds! Clark aka "Sparky" reminded us of my dad, we could relate to the Christmas tree not fitting in the house, the yearly light debacle, Aunt Bethany, and the insane Christmas dinner. No one can recite lines like my brother-in-law John. He does a mean Cousin Eddie!

No comments:

Post a Comment