Make a wish!!!
On Tuesday, Edward turned 30!!! I had a class after work so I wasn't going to be able to be home until around 8 o'clock. He thought he wasn't going to be doing anything on his birthday night, but little did he know I took a 1/2 day off of work and had a few surprises up my sleeve. I had exactly 4 hours to get everything done.
On Tuesday, Edward turned 30!!! I had a class after work so I wasn't going to be able to be home until around 8 o'clock. He thought he wasn't going to be doing anything on his birthday night, but little did he know I took a 1/2 day off of work and had a few surprises up my sleeve. I had exactly 4 hours to get everything done.
To do list:
1. Pick up beer fridge from Home Depot (realize it doesn't fit in my car and have to call my dad to bring his truck).
2. Go to three beer stores looking for Edward's favorite beer (Brutal Bitter by Rogue). Village Beer Merchant on Elmwood finally came through for me.
3. Pick up cannoli cake at Romano's Italian Bakery out in Kenmore (kind of get lost on the way...thanks to no street sign on Starin).
4. Pick up 30 balloons at Tops (with my dad's help again...thanks!)
5. Set up clues around the house for Edward to follow when he gets home from work to find his birthday surprises.
6. Get to class and realize I forgot to leave the basement door open (which has one of the clues taped to it), panic, call Edward and try to explain to him what to do without giving to much information.
The look on his face when I got home....PRICELESS!!! HAPPY 30TH BIRTHDAY!!!
What a fun birthday surprise!!!
ReplyDelete(it was my mom's birthday this week and we had the casata cake from Romano's too! Yummmm!)
I believe that I was promised some of that cake :(
ReplyDelete