The traditional first anniversary gift is supposed to be paper. Well, Edward and I didn't want to follow tradition this year so we decided to get each other new iPhones. Edward still had the first generation iPhone and I was ready to finally get my own after years of tinkering with his. They were something we both really wanted and we had been saving up to purchase them. Edward was able to get his a few weeks ago, but I had to wait till last week because of my "upgrade date." Let me just say that they are awesome!!!
Now we can stay even more connected with each other...aww.
I just have to share the lovely card my husband got me....so him!!! I made his out of pieces of our save the date, wedding invitation and program.
I love the cards!!! And there is your paper :) Happy anniversary! I cannot believe that is has already been a year!
ReplyDelete