Sunday, October 24, 2010

Happy One Year

Our First Dance Song: Van Morrison- Into the Mystic


I love that you married me a year ago.
I love that you tell me you love me multiple times a day.
I love that you are my best friend.
I love that you make lists for EVERYTHING.
I love that you want a hug and a kiss as soon as you walk in the door after work.
I love that you make me buzz your head on a bucket in the garage.
I love that you like our home decorated for holidays.
I love that you have a "system" to hanging the clothes in your closet (and I don't dare mess with it).
I love that you have an unbelievable memory.
I love that your home improvement skills improve each time we tackle a new project.
I love that you think there's still a chance the Buffalo Bills will win the Superbowl in your lifetime.
I love that you organize our life on Excel spread sheets.
I love that when I'm off in the summer you kiss me goodbye every morning while I'm still passed out in bed. (I may not respond, but I feel your kiss every morning.)
I love that we take nightly walks together around our neighborhood and look at all the houses.
I love that you are OCD about certain (many) things.
I love that you love Apple.
I love that your family is awesome.
I love that you think my family is awesome.
I love that you push the cart when we go grocery shopping.
I love that we can compromise on things.
I love that you make the phone calls for me.
I love that you call me by nicknames a lot.
I love that you sleep on the edge of the bed freezing because I am hogging all the covers and the bed.
I love that you are already thinking about your next meal while you are still eating the present one.
I love that you tell me I look beautiful, even at times when I clearly don't.
I love that you kill the bugs in the house.
I love that you like staying in on Friday nights.
I love that you left me at the unity candle at the alter and everyone in the church laughed when Father Paul told you to go get me.
I love that you drum on your steering wheel and blast your tunes when you're driving.
I love that you try and stay calm during stressful situations.
I love that you accept that I'm not always listening to you.
I love that we spend our weekends together.
I love that you take care of me when I am sick.
I love that you challenge me to face my fears.
I love that you wear stupid T-shirts.
I love that you collect Rogue beer bottles.
I love that you want to eat pizza for every meal.
I love that you fill up my water bottle every morning.
I love that you help me find my keys and cell phone because I never remember where I put them.
I love that you are a great husband, son, brother, uncle and friend.
I love that we never go to bed angry.
I love that when we do get in a quarrel we are both over it within 15 minutes.
I love that you are a natural leader-strong and reliable.
I love that you dance with me in our living room.
I love that you still keep in contact with all your friends from childhood, Willamsville South, Georgetown, and Boston College.
I love that you put "Demanda" in her place when she comes out.
I love that you are always a gentleman.
I love that you push me to be the best person I can be.
I love that you like to use the words billowy and shards.
I love that you let me have my "clothes moments" and just leave the room.
I love that you keep your baseball mitt and football in your trunk, just incase.
I love that you take the time to email your sports opinions to Schopp and the Bulldog on WGRZ 550.
I love that you are always thinking ahead and looking out for me.
I love that you clean the shower and do the dishes for me.
I love that you are now a Kohl's shopper for life.
I love that you tell me farts will always be funny no matter how old you get.
I love that you get excited about little things with me.
I love that you make me laugh everyday.
I love that you are now a "Southtowns" boy.
I love that you will eat almost anything.
I love that you think pesto on pasta makes a great dinner
I love that you are happy when you wake up in the morning.
I love that you are into many things...sports, cars, stadiums, architecture, watches, video games, technology, ultimate fighting.
I love that you talk about what our life would be like if we won Power Ball...even though we never buy lotto tickets.
I love that you always need some kind of condiment on your food.
I love that when you put chapstick on it ends up all over your face.
I love that you secretly like the stupid reality shows I watch...I won't name them.
I love that I am confident you will make a great dad someday.
I love that you take care of our money and pay the bills.
I love that you calm me down when I am having the worst of days.
I love that you take me for car rides.
I love that your idea of a vacation is being someplace warm, on the beach, doing absolutely nothing.
I love that you set up the televison to DVR all my shows cause I still can't figure out our TV.
I love that you'll love me forever.
I love you. for. every. reason...and a million more

Happy First Anniversary Edward!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment