| New Year's Eve 2011-2012... What a party animal! |
Goodbye 2011!!! - What a year you have been! We were blessed with so much during this year. First and foremost, I got pregnant, had a normal pregnancy and a healthy baby boy. Could we have asked for anything more?!? Edward and I enjoyed our time remaining as just husband and wife - we took advantage of summer days to do whatever we wanted and lazy days on the couch. Edward was able to travel to Korea to see his sister get married. I had my first experience in our nation's capital. We had weddings and friends expecting their own little ones. Around the house we put in some new windows and remodeled our spare room which is now Henry's room.
Hello 2012!!! - I can't wait to see what you have in store for us! I look forward to the many milestones that Henry will reach and the memories that will be made. I hope family and friends stay safe and healthy. I hope to find the right balance between work and home as I become a working mom... I know good time management is going to be a MUST! I hope to accomplish a few more house projects, like replacing the last of those old windows and remodeling the mud room. And maybe even a little vacation this summer as a family this year :)
No comments:
Post a Comment