Thursday, July 12, 2012

Fever

Henry went to bed at 8 PM on Wednesday and woke up crying at 2 AM.  When I went in his room and got him out of his crib he was on FIRE!  I took his temperature and it was 102.3.  It was his first time having a fever.  I gave him Tylenol and a cool cloth.  We were up most of the night together.  The fever continued until Friday, along with a runny nose and cough.  The doctor said to alternate between Tylenol and Motrin every four hours.  Needless to say, we had a cranky baby who only wanted to be held and sleepless nights threw Sunday.  My poor baby.  Then... Henry's first tooth finally popped through his red, swollen gums.
Oh the teething, it's awful.  I feel so bad and there's nothing I can do.  Now we are waiting for the tooth next to it to come through.

1 comment:

  1. Teething is the absolute worst! Henry is so handsome! I can't believe how big he is getting already!!!

    ReplyDelete