Its' officially summer vacation! My last day of work was June 22, but I had training the following week and was then busy preparing for our party. I now feel like I can relax and enjoy the summer. I have 8 weeks to spend with my little man!
Since I always have my phone on me, or close by, I take photos or video on it every day. When Edward and I look back at the photos and videos we took so far of Henry, we sometimes don't remember taking so many of them (I'm up to 489 photos on my camera roll). You really forget so quickly, so I want to document our first summer together as much as possible. I figured it's the best way to do it since I don't always fell like taking my big camera out.
While on my maternity leave, I'd send at least one photo/video a day to Edward at work so he could see what Henry was doing. I'll be doing the same this summer since he can't be home with us every day. I've decided to share them here too... I present my SUMMER WITH HENRY :-)

No comments:
Post a Comment