Not only was there was a playground right outside our condo, but another one was about a ten minute walk away. Henry loved both of them and we hit them up on a daily basis, as well as the swing sets located right on the beach property of Sea Colony. We frequented those at least five times a day! Henry was a fan of going down the slide and falling right into the sand.
Side story on Henry's sunglasses. It was not an easy task packing for a week away from home, trying to include everything we would need for the car, condo, beach. I had a several page list going...from linens and diapers to sand toys and baby monitors. I checked, double checked and triple checked that we had everything. Well...on the car ride I realized I forgot one thing: Henry's sunglasses... UGH!!! His two pairs (in case we lost one or broke one) were sitting on the window sill in our mudroom. Lovely. We spotted a Target off an exit while driving and I ran in there to see if I could find a pair for the week. They literally had ONE pair left that I found randomly hanging on a rack in the toddler section. Yes, they're a little big on him (they were probably meant for an older child), but it was all I had to work with. Henry surprisingly left them on the entire week. He got several compliments on them from the lifeguards and a boy who said, "Is that your son? His sunglasses are pretty sweet!" Hehe...
I mentioned that we walked to Downtown Bethany and the boardwalk nightly to listen to the music and get a treat of some sort. Kohr Bros. had the best custard we've ever had, hands down, and DB Fries had glorious french fries. I could have eaten the whole huge container myself (but I didn't).
No comments:
Post a Comment