Friday, February 24, 2012
3 Months
Dear Henry,
You just wrapped up your third month... and I have to say it has been my favorite month so far. Some highlights I got to experience first hand as I was finally able to take some time off from work to spend with you one-on-one:
- Smiles... all day long we get to see you smile and it brightens my day every time.
- Talking... you take after your mother and grandmother; you just love to have conversations all day long.
- Playing... you've definitely got your favorite toys, you love it when I "take you for a run"on your playmat and more and more you interact with your stuffed animals and vintage Fisher Price toys.
- Eating... you're a big eater now and it shows - we love your little belly!
- Sleeping... you've started sleeping through the night from time to time, but even on the days you don't you only get up one time and it's right back to sleep once you're fed.
I can't wait to see what the next month brings.
Love,
Daddy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


You are one spunky little baby! Love you to pieces. Watch out mommy and daddy I can already tell that this one will be keeping you on your toes. Happy 3 months! You are so lucky to have such loving and crazy (daddy jungle gym) parents.
ReplyDelete