Last summer Edward and I would sit on our front porch and look at all the baby strollers that would go by. We realized most people in our village had three-wheeled strollers. We figured it would also be the best choice for us considering our village sidewalks are old and uneven. Also, the park around the corner from our house and Knox Farm have gravel pathes to walk on so the stroller we chose needed some all terian wheels and off-roading capabilities. We wanted a travel system so that the car seat could be transfered between car and stroller. The stroller also needed to be light enough so that I could easily fold it and lift it into the car.
We went with the Baby Trend Expedition ELX Travel Sytem Stroller. I thought I wouldn't be using the stroller until the Spring or Summer time with Henry being born in November, but I've already used it 6 times this winter to go for walks around our village. Who would have thought we'd have a winter in Buffalo where there wasn't several feet of snow and freezing temperatures!?! This stroller has been awesome so far. It manouvers well over the bumpy sidewalks (even over some little snow banks and slushie snow I had to go through on the sidewalks). Henry is comfortable and he rides well in it. Definitely happy with our choice!
FYI-My only cmplaint I have about this product is the buckle in the car seat. Two pieces need to fit together before you can snap it and it can be really tough to do with a baby in in the seat. I never thought to try the snaps at the store before we registered for this.

No comments:
Post a Comment