Choosing a bottle type was the most difficult thing when registering. I remember looking at the wall of different bottle brands in Babies R Us and being completely overwhelmed. Even after researching the different brands, they all came with mixed reviews...some loved them, some hated them.
The Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature bottles were recommended by a friend so I decided to go with them. I'm so glad I did! The bottle top is wider like a breast and the nipple really is like the real thing. The bottles feature an anti-colic, anti-gas vent valve so the milk flows out smoothly. They are also BPA and Phthalate free. This is a safe plastic bottle that allows Henry to have something similar to the real thing.
We also have the Tommee Tippee bottle warmer and microwave sterilizer that we use daily and are happy with so far, and they're line of cups and tableware that we will be using in the future.

No comments:
Post a Comment