Thursday, October 28, 2010

Blogiversary-A Year of Blogging


Oh my goodness!!! It has officially been one year since I wrote my first blog post. And what a year it has been! I really have enjoyed blogging the memories of our first year of marriage. It was fun to look back at all the posts I've written over the last year and I couldn't have imagined a better one. Blogging has definitely become a favorite hobby of mine...a little escape from work, chores and life. I look forward to my time on the computer to update the blog and check out other fellow bloggers... I do admit it can be addicting. I plan to continue blogging and see where the next year takes us. It's great to hear friends and family say how much they enjoy checking in on our happenings and whereabouts. They also get nervous when they don't see any updates after a few days. I hope all the peeps out there will stick with me as I try to make my way through another year of blogging!!!

And oh yeah...I am proud to say Edward and I are still not on Facebook! Even though we have at least three people a week tell us we need to join, we still boycott. Hopefully we won't succumb to peer pressure. To quote our neighbors, "No wonder you two get so much done around your house, you're not on Facebook."

1 comment:

  1. Happy Anniversary (on both your blogging and your marriage)! You will definitely be so glad to have all of this fun stuff documented someday. I wish I would have started blogging when we first got married!

    ReplyDelete